Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Go check out this site - www.shopcat.com

What the hell man, I'm going to start a business jsut so I can get an office space and have cats in the office.

Upon employing a new staff, the briefing should go something like this -

"By the way, the office is run by these working cats. The office hierarchy is like this : Me
Cats
Everyone Else

So please ensure that you shower the cats with lots of love and affection, and pretty much whatever else they want. If they choose to use you as a scratching post, you jolly well oblige. And if they decide they want your lunch, you can offer it to them too. Anyone caught rebelling against them shall be prosecuted by the administration."

Mwee! Imagine having your cats with you while you're working! SO CUTE! I wish my cats were here! =( Would most certainly make my day pass faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}