Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Thursday, July 20, 2006

Smses this morning:

Me: I can be auntie already! I was shoving my way out of the bus and through the crowd cos i didn't wanna miss my company transport!

Him: What are you talking about? You have always been auntie. Bring towel to wipe sweat, gather pamphlets to fan yourself.

In defence of myself, i do not GATHER pamphlets. I just happen to take some and fan myself... There's a significant difference!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been turning this switch on the wall numbered 1-5 and 'max' thinking it was the aircon switch. Well, today i looked closer, and it's actually the volume of the radio playing on the system in my office. Explains why the radio's so loud these days. (T.T)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}