Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Man, i am super suffering from diving withdrawal symptoms.

At first i thought 8 dives was simply insane for 3 days.... Now i think it's NOT ENOUGH!

ARGH! I WANNA DIVE!

I miss the water. Miss the corals. Miss the clown fishes. Miss the triggers. God i even miss the stupid nudi branches.

I think gerard's right - eat, shit, dive, sleep. THAT'S the life.

THe holiday was a welcome reprieve lah. From all the troubles of the real world.

Now that i'm back, i wish i could muster up enough nonchalance to just take off, go settle on one of the islands, dive and earn my keep. And continue travelling and diving at the same time.

Damn. I hate the real world.

Damn. I hate MY world.

I need a fucking job.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Princess Geek said...

shuddup beeetch! *wails*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}