Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Monday, March 27, 2006

I feel so lost.

The semester hasn't even ended. I haven't even graduated. But for some reason i feel disconnected already.

So it turns out i'm probably the only one out of us all who's going to graduate after this sem.

That sucks because while everyone's in school, i'll be working.

And i'll be leading a completely different life from them.

And of course everyone will have an honours, and i'll only have a B.A.

Not being able to go on the diving trip makes me feel even more disconnected.

All this is probably entirely my fault. But still.

I only imagine it'll get worse after i graduate.

Times like these i feel like chickening out and just sticking it out in school even if i don't graduate with my honours.

Feel like i've lost my footing.

Feel like i'm playing the waiting game.

Waiting for when i finally fall into that dark abyss that is the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}