Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oh and one more thing.

I really am happy that i have my family. When you're younger you tend to think your parents are stick-in-the-muds who are just bent on screwing up your life, but as you get older you begin to understand and empathise with their dispostions better. Maybe it could be that they tell you more with age, or simply that you mature and are able to empathise. And it's always comforting to know that no matter what happens, no matter how you piss them off or how much you argue, they'll always love you and forgive you and be there for you.

I've always thought that when a man and a woman get married, they are not primarily bound by the sanctity of marriage. But by the sanctity of being FAMILY. I mean, when you piss your parents off, or when you get fat and ugly and stinky, your parents aren't going to dump you and adopt another child are they? Why can't husbands be like that? When you get married, you're no longer just a couple. You're a family. Families stick with each other through thick and thin (pun intended), weal and woe. I want my family to be a happy, blessed one.

There are enough dysfunctional families in this world. I don't want or need to contribute another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}