Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Looking through old photos got me thinking.

When something is alive, you take it for granted when you see it moving about, breathing, being a brat... Things that you expect from a living thing.

And suddenly when he's gone, all you have are photographs and memories.

All i have now are photographs and memories.

I stare at his pictures sometimes, trying to remember what it felt like to touch him, to smell him, to feel his warmth.

I keep trying to remember what the patterns on his back looked like... And i can't seem to.

I stare at photographs of him, trying to recall how he moved and sounded... But these memories grow faint and distant.

I fear one day i shall completely forget the very things that endeared him to me.

Losing something you love really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}