Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Who says anger is destructive is a FOOL.

I personally think anger is therapeutic.

Currently, i'm angry about a couple of things :)

I'm angry at Bacon for being such a prat and falling to his death, resulting in my missing and pining for him.

I'm angry at Jon 'cos he is such a dickhead... And at the moment, only being a dickhead to me and no one else over a situation i have no control over.

I'm angry 'cos school's starting next week, and the brevity of taking german alone has suddenly struck me. And i feel stupid.

I'm angry at Jon 'cos he's being a complete pain in my fucking fat ass. Yes, i said FUCK. Y'know why? Bingo! Cos i'm REALLY pissed off.

I'm SO angry i'm numb! I don't care what the fuck happens anymore! I'm so angry I can't taste my food or feel any other emotion for the abovementioned!

So you see, anger really is therapeutic:)

1 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Blogger Belle said...

Yes. It is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}