Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Monday, June 20, 2005

I've NEVER been this upset over losing my things before.

Not even when i lost my beau to another girl ( although i know my wallet and hp fall under a WHOLE other category altogether, but you get my gist).

I've never had any of my possessions stolen.

Of course i've lost things before, but usually it's cos i misplaced them.

I've never had someone muster up the nerve and audacity to STEAL FROM MY BAG.

The inconsiderate behaviour of thieves are UNACCEPTABLE and UNPARDONABLE.

You're in Singapore asshole. What good reason could you possibly have to steal?? Even if your family of 10 were starving and you were living next to the garbage disposal area at the most godforsaken part of the country, you have NO GOOD REASON TO STEAL.

If you were REALLY desperate, you could go give out flyers or take on the rest of the jobs that most people don't want to do. Why go STEAL!? And not consider the consequences of your actions on the people you've stolen from??

My parents are pissed with ME for getting my things stolen.

THANKS you big dickhead of a thief.

Thanks for being a pathetic, lowdown, grovelling piece of snot who has to resort to PETTY theft to satisfy whatever sick inferior desire you have that drove you to steal our things.

I hope you die. I hope you get sodomised and decapitated and then get your remains thrown into the disgusting murky waters of singapore and have all these different parts washed up on the various islands of the malay archipelago so that you'll never be able to be put into a coffin and mourned properly.

I AM SO PISSED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}