Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Sunday, June 19, 2005

Bloody thief(or thieves, i don't know). Stole my wallet (which had my hp in it) together with belle's hp. SELFISH! Have they ever wondered what would happen to the person they had stolen from??

We got scolding from our parents lah!

HOW INCONSIDERATE!

And know what's the WORST part??? There is NO way of finding this stupid thief!

Meaning? He/She GOT AWAY WITH STEALING OUR THINGS!

So now i've got to get my IC, atm card, giro ezlink card AND handphone replaced! And i had to get my sim card replaced too! Meaning i already had to fork out close to $30 for my stupid sim card!

Right now i've got enough anger in me directed towards the thief to spark off World War III.

If i find that thief by any chance, i won't put it beyond myself to beat the jackass' face to a BLOODY PULP.

Or i'll use a pair of pliers and twist his nipples off.

But i figure that'll be too nice.

I'll strip him naked and tie him to one of those metal buoys out in our murky singapore waters, and make sure i leave his legs dangling out over the side in the water so that if any jellyfish go by, he'll get stung.

But i figure that'll be too nice too.

Right now, i'm too pissed to list down the things i wanna do to him/her 'cos there are too many things running through my mind. But one thing's for sure....

If i ever chance upon the thief, and KNOW that he's or she's the thief who stole my stuff... I will give chase. And i will beat him/her. And i will continue beating him/her till the authorities get to the scene.

As Peter Russel's dad so aptly put it : "Oh, i might get into a LITTLE bit of trouble. But i also know that it takes them 23 minutes to get here. And in that time... Somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}