Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Seafood buffet - $50 Whipping out your nets before i could whip out my cash, and then refusing to go dutch was still sweet.

Harry Potter book - $42 All 'cos i said i was gonna wait till i had enough money to get one...

Movie tickets - $7.50 Although i think it's hilarious how you try to surprise me with something, but always end up spoiling the surprise.

Bubble tea - $1 I thought you had run off to take a look at the handphones, imagine my surprised delight when i saw you lining up to buy me peppermint milk tea with pearls, just 'cos i commented on the weather being sweltering.

Pair of shoes - $24.50 Well this was sorta selfish on your part. You just want to see me in heels:P

Having a boyfriend who is exceptionally sweet and thoughtful?

Priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}