Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Monday, May 23, 2005

This time tomorrow, i'd be boarding the coach to genting. Might not be someplace fancy, but hey, i'm still excited about it all the same! It's just the prospect of spending 4 days with the people i love, in a COOL place! Literally cool. I think the average 18C there will be HEAVEN compared to the average 30C here.

Anyway, other than tomorrow being the day we embark on our very exciting trip to genting, my birbykins is gonna be spending 5 nerve-wrecking hours doing a very important test!

And since lazy 'ol me spent too much time trying to find a simple but meaningful inspirational quote, i didn't get the time to draw out a nice card for you. So a blog entry will have to suffice.

"If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

And i know you've been dreaming this for a long time toot. All the best. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you during those determining hours;)*huggies*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}