Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Out of the 5 papers, i've done 4.

Out of those 4 papers, 4 were bad.

Do you know what that means?

It means i'm screwed.

And you know what else is seriously bugging me?

If it's not alright for me to get grumpy and and easily irritable and bitchy when i'm tired and frustrated from my exams, then it shouldn't give anyone the right to be getting grumpy and irritable at me even if they're tired.

Specially when i'm making the effort to NOT be grumpy and irritable and bitchy.

'Cos when i've been made to feel guilty about being grumpy and irritable and bitchy, and i make the effort to not be so and try to make up for it, only to have someone else do it to me... It's like a slap in the face.

And i don't like getting slapped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}