Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Thursday, April 28, 2005

I hate having bad dreams. And the only time i get plagued by bad dreams is when the exams are here.

I dreamt that a friend got raped and killed.

I dreamt my boyfriend was migrating, and that while i was seeing him off he was still happily playing stupid shooting games at the arcade and telling me that "everything will be just great!".

I dreamt that i was married and pregnant. VERY pregnant.

I dreamt many other bad, disturbing dreams the past week.

And i hate dreaming bad, disturbing dreams 'cos they leave me feeling tired and grouchy.

I'm so screwed for philo of law. And history.

Oh man. I'm so screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}