Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Sunday, December 26, 2004

You know it's odd how i'm always popping in on this page expecting to read something new.... Even though i haven't updated it? It's almost like i subconciously EXPECT it to be MIRACULOUSLY(i think i spelt this wrong... But hey it's christmas!^^) updated!*grin*

Christmas day itself was the best i've had in years. The past few years... SOMEONE has always managed to put a damper on my spirits. That or it was really boring. THIS Christmas though...*GRIN* Although it was only the first half of the day that was fun, it was more than enough fun and elation to last me throughout the day.*grin* I hope it all works out..*HOPES**beams*

Oh fuck man, results are out in 30 mins. I'm fucking scared. What the FUCK am i gonna do when i get expelled!?!?!? Fuck did i say "when"?? I meant "IF"! Crap! -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}