Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Saturday, December 18, 2004

Oh and i forgot to mention something! Even if this thing that has happened, doesn't turn out to be a "happy thing", it wouldn't have all be for naught! Cos from it i've learn ONE very important thing :

Ryan and his problems have been plaguing me. From the time i loved him, to the time i stopped, and to the time i've given up on him(which is now). And thanks to someone, I realised that i should stop thinking about him. Even if it's mostly bitchy, unflattering thoughts. It's just so.. bleargh. It was... Enlightening... If i could say so.

*grin* From now on, Ryan is like what ZX is to me. NON-EXISTANT. After that night i hung up on him... he hasn't called, and i hope he doesn't call me anymore. Cos i don't wanna have to be mean. OR rude. *grin*

Oh, and Ryan, if you're being a KPO and reading my blog... Not that i mean to be mean.. But, these are the things that i could never bring myself to say to you. I mean i did care for you once, and i don't want us to end up 'enemies'. Heh. Just take it in stride lah. I mean, you didn't expect me to continue being hung up on you right? And just so you know... Sympathy is not the same thing as being 'hung-up':P

*sings* O happy days!*grins and winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}