Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Saturday, December 18, 2004

Elated for so many reasons!

My computer has been fixed. I'm online again. Oh my birbies... I've missed you all!*smoochies*

I think something good's happened to me.

But i can't be sure.

Cos it can only be something good if the other person thinks so too.

I'm hopeful... But not certain. I've learnt never to be too sure about ANYTHING.

But i'm tired of playing games. And i don't like the suspense. I like to know what's going on.

I blame the past 2 pissheads. They've scarred me for life.

I've always had a wild imagination, i've always been an avid thinker. Now i think my brain's going on overdrive.

Oh well, i shan't think about it! I shall just enjoy the moment! So many things to think about! (BELLE LET'S STAY IN HALL!^^)

Will just take it as it comes... Let's hope things started off on the right note.

If not....

I'll just give in to my innermost desires.

And turn lesbian.

*GRIN*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}