Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I think it's scary how life is.

How it is so transient.

A brave, ex-KMT soldier whom we got to know while we were in Thailand passed away 2 months after we left.

We left him with promises of photos and letters, even though he was sceptical.

We finally got round to doing it.

But now he's gone.

I feel this sadness in my heart. I don't know why, but even though i didn't know him well... I feel that part of my wonderful experience in Thailand has been lost along with his death.

Zhao shu shu, may you rest in peace... And i'll never forget you and the history you told us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}