Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sigh... Right now. I feel sick. Emotionally sick. A myriad of emotions battling it out within me. Wonder which one will emerge victorious.

I've got a bugger of a headache from reading Sartre off the computer screen. That and the profound and complex philosophies these stupid people espouse.

I'm irritated with my parents because they are arguing over something very stupid. Something about my dad bugging my mom for dinner. (I TOLD YOU IT WAS STUPID.) I mean for fuck's sake lah, shut up.

I'm really afraid/nervous for the Philo of Film paper tomorrow. 'Cos i know i don't know my films and philosophies well. And i know that i cannot afford to fail this paper. I don't wanna be expelled no matter how xian i am of NUS. I am essentially willing upon myself the bane of academia.

I am annoyed like hell at Ryan for treating me like a spare friend, contacting me only when he needs feng's number, is shitting and has nothing to do or when he needs something that i can help him with. That and his constant "i'm caving in". I don't know why i'm worried that he'll fall back into that shithole, but i just am. But i really shouldn't, cos that jerk doesn't give a shit about me.

I am excited about tomorrow being my last paper.

I am feeling sad because i just watched some charity show where Fiona Xie was doing this flips thingy with a disabled boy.*sighs* It is so unfair that there are people in this world who do not appreciate/deserve the fully functional bodies they have, but those who yearn so much for one, don't have it.

Did i mention i have a splitting headache?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}