Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I hate it when i watch tv shows and the ending isn't one i wanted.

I hate expecting something and then not having it happen.

I hate that you always dangle hope in front of me, and then yank it away almost as suddenly.

I hate being disappointed.

I don't think i'm in love with you anymore. And i don't think i harbour any more hope of us picking up where we left off. But i do want the best for you, and at this moment, leaving the past behind and moving on is it. So why is it that you -always- disappoint me by proudly informing me you've taken the first step forward, only to take 2 back almost immediately. Yes, that was a statement. Because i -do- know why.

Prove me wrong babe, i hope you prove us -all- wrong.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}