Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Sunday, November 28, 2004

We're all sitting around the table eating dinner, which is fried seafood noodles. I comment that the thing with the noodles is that it's yummy, but not filling. My sis says that it was even better, because it means that we can eat more of it. I point to the platter of almost gone noodles and say that we can't, because there is limited supply.

Mommy: That's cos i have to keep my quota.

Sis and i blink.

Me: Huh? What?(thinking i had heard her wrongly)

Mommy: Because i have to keep my quota. So that i can make beef hor fun the next time.

Me: *completely lost* Quota? Like Q-U-O-T-A?

Mommy: Yah... Quota lah! *looks exasperated*

Me: Huh!? What are you talking about!?

Mommy: *nudges my dad, supremely confident that he knows what she's talking about* Dah, you tell them.

Daddy: *looks away from the tv* Hmm.. What quota?

Mommy: ....( that silence complete with the -.-" face)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}