Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Thursday, October 28, 2004

1. I think self-help books are stupid. I mean those books that teach you how to be an effective human being and stupid things like that. I mean why do people even BOTHER reading all this trash!? Aren't these books just like stating the obvious!? I can't believe they actually EARN money from these books.

2.Umberto D. is -the- best movie i've watched in Philo of film yet. AMAZING show. I hate to admit it, but it almost brought me to tears. BEAUTIFUL. You guys should watch it if you ever get the chance. A classic.

3.I'm a pet spoiler. I go shopping with the intention of getting the necessities for my pets and come home with bagfuls of snacks and toys-.-" I'm a compulsive shopper for pet stuff. I really should restrain myself more.

And then i had more things to say.... But i really can't remember them now. But who CARES! I'm FINALLY done with the stupid essays for this sem(Thank GOD for that!) and i'm going to get a good, long night's sleep. But first, i'm going to give my kitty warm milk... So that'll he'll go straight off to sleep^^ Warm milk doesn't help me sleep.. but indirectly it does. Cos warm milk makes my kitty drowsy, and when he goes to sleep means i can go to sleep too^^ The bugger's a furball of endless energy at night-.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}