Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Saturday, October 16, 2004

Well, technically, it's Saturday morning. Haha! Left my cousin's house at 11+... I don't mind tutoring her... But damnit does it have to be MATHS!? I'm so sick of fractions honestly! Sometimes i swear i get confused while teaching her! (Stop laughing, it's not nice take pleasure in another person's disability*bleargh*:P)Primary 3 or not, i hate it!

School's been really stressful and busy this sem, i really do wonder why. It's not like i'm taking modules that are heavier than last sem's. Maybe it's just cos i'm putting in more effort. And putting in more effort does require me to have knowledge of my syllabus. SoOooOO.... Maybe that's why i feel like there's alot to be done. Haha!

Or maybe compared to my first year in uni, I've had less on my mind... You guys know what i'm referring to;)

OoO... Bacon's getting big! *cooes* Who's a big boy? Hmm hmm hmm? Who's da big boy? Who who who? Bacon!*scratches Bacon's belly to annoy him* There we go.. Never fails to work. The kitten is attacking my feet again with those hooked claws and sharp canines of his.... And then he crawls into my bed-.-" Can't say he's dumb*shrug**grin*

And what is it with people and making bad BAD decisions lately!? You guys know i'm talking about you!*poke poke poke* Well, for once i'm glad i'm not the personification of "Bad Choices". Nice to be on the other side for a change*nods sagely**grin* And no i'm not taking pleasure in your pain...*HUGGIES* I love all of you.. Unless you're whatserface who has chanced on this page then i have this to say to you: HAH! I've seen your blog first! So bite me!*cackles**struts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}