Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Haha! Forgot to say some things! I went crazy buying fruits here! I bought a kilo of lychees, lotsa pineapples( You'll not believe how SWEET they are, and they do not leave your tongue feeling raspy:P), durians.... Hmm... Can't remember what else. But man! It's delicious! Oh! We bought really really cheap mangoes today! We bought those apple magoes( big red ones), 4 of them for 130 baht...:D SUPER CHEAP!*grin*

Oh, and in Thailand everyone is refered to by their nicknames( Probably cos their names are all impossibly long), so this really pretty thai lady gave me a nickname Luk Pong : Which translates as bubble or balloon. She said i looked like a kid, and that i was really cute. Seems like alot of people think so.. Quite funny though! Even the thai buddies i don't know, know who i am :P Go around calling me Luk pong Luk pong... and my friend Dana keeps calling me Pong pong:P*grin*

Oh, and today on the boat ride... I think i dropped Belle's phone cos i was helping her hold it... MIght have dropped it in the whole commotion. I saw a small green spider in her hair and went bananas trying to flick it and kill it. BUT.. the worst part is, i don't -know- if i lost it. And if i did, i don't recall at all. See... thje pains of surviving on minimal amounts of rest. I feel bad though.. so.. SORRY BELLE!:)

Alright no more i think. Gotta go! DINNER!:) Before it gets too dark:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}