Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Friday, June 11, 2004

I honestly haven't been away from home for more than a week, so 5 weeks away in Thailand, is a scary prospect. Of course, i'll miss home and friends, but more than anything, it's the fear that i won't be able to get used to things there. Specially those 3 weeks out in the field... If i really get dumped in some village homestay, i can only hope i don't go berserk (from lack of sleep due to an overactive imagination - "Oh my god! What's that lurking in the shadows!?") or start rotting from feet up(it's monsoon season). I'm dreading this trip like crazy, and i can only hope that when i come home, i'll be scoffing at my scepticism. I don't know how often i'll have access to the net, so i'll just update it as best i can:)

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Allen Strider said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}