Profile

i am who i am
why know so much about me?
you don't -really- care.



Links

sebbie
belle
feng
beth
xin
sis
sab
yanmei


Tagboard









Saturday, June 12, 2004

Oh man! I'm seriously getting the jitters! I think that tomorrow when i wake up i'm going to leave Singapore, friends, family, computer and all, and my stomach churns. And yep, i bought a pair of sports shoes for $10( Yes, you're welcome Belle:D). *lol* Parents nagging at me to get off the comp and spend some time with them, they are pretty worried cos this is the longest period of time i'm gonna be away from home. ARGH! I wanna update this blog as often as i can *crosses fingers and hopes for plenty of internet cafes*. I was packing yesterday and i had a half a mind to bring my whole house with me:P But no, i curbed that urge, and now i'm all packed and ready to go with a duffel and a backpack. Wish us all luck, and whoever you are reading this (Unless you're whatserface) I'm gonna miss you all like crazy!:D *huggies and wuggies and whatever else rhymes with that*

- wen a.k.a Ksh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


{-+-}